[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' history

Christa Hansberry chransberry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 00:07:03 PDT 2016

Ha, that's verbing "AWESOMES" language! Using "awesome" as a verb; you
know, it's a play on the classic Calvin and Hobbes line "Verbing weirds
language". I thought it made a better email signature than "Connected by
DROID on Verizon Wireless". *shrug*

But anyway, glad to have contributed a little bit to "all of us" by
observing the Ben Franklin sayings... maybe next time I can find the one
that's still just marked with a "?". :-P

But, David, what does Outlook for Android have to do with anything? I'm
feeling very confused this thread...

-QISta'

*Verbing AWESOMES language!*