[tlhIngan Hol] {'er'In} {megh'an} and {qa'rI'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:38:17 PDT 2016

If {'er'In} is used for one end, then {megh'an} is used for the other.

Do we have any similar analogy for the {qa'rI'} ?

And before you say {DIn}, here is the problem ; If I use {qa'rI'} to
describe the end of a corridor or tunnel, then I could use {DIn} to
describe the other end. But if I use {qa'rI'}, to describe the end of
something which is not enclosed (road, bridge, long field etc), then
what do I use for the other end ? {DIn} is only to be used for
enclosed spaces.

If anyone would like to look into it, then HolQeD 12.2 Jun. 2003,
(which-of-course-I-don't-have-because-if-I-did-I-wouldn't-be-asking)
could provide some insight on the matter..

mop Hurgh qunnoq
klingon is a language of controlled fury