[tlhIngan Hol] 'e' x-lu' SAO with neH

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 08:28:51 PDT 2016

Okay, I just came across this dead end, while I was writing today's
klingon post.

We have said that "as soon as you find yourself saying {... 'e'
x-lu'}, start considering using net instead of 'e'.."

So far so good..

But what happens if I want to say "..someone wants to give you a
cat.." ? On one hand we can't write {SoHvaD vIghro' noblu' 'e'
neHlu'}, and at the same time, we can't write {SoHvaD vIghro' noblu'
net neHlu'} either.

So, what's the deal ? The only solution I can think of is {SoHvaD
vIghro' nob vay' neH vay'}.

Is there another solution, or additional grammar I am missing ?

mIv Hurgh qunnoq