[tlhIngan Hol] When we return from the battlefield, who will we be then ?

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:26:55 PDT 2016

Oh, it just means that it's a way of speaking *about* something said. You
make an utterance, and then you say something about it (in Klingon), e.g.
where you got the information from, how sure you are, etc.

Also, by the way, since {'e'} is essentially an (anaphoric) pronoun
("that"), you sort of *have* two different sentences, they're just linked
together more closely, without a real break. It could theoretically and
probably was, etymologically: {ngeD yIn. 'e' vIHar.}
Just like English "I hope that life will be easy." comes from a structure
with two seperate sentences: "I hope that: Life will be easy." Same in
German, where "das" was then changed to "daß/dass" if it introduces a
sentence.