[tlhIngan Hol] Can I use verb type 9 suffix {-wI'}, after other suffixes ?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 27 07:36:18 PDT 2016

Such nouns are not very common – so don’t go crazy -  but they are allowed.  Here are a few more I could find:

ngaQHa'moHwI'  key (TNK)

bochmoHwI'     sycophant, flatterer, one who tries to curry
favor by flattering a superior (slang) KGT

chenmoHwI'     creator,  maker KGT
              (e.g. Hew chenmoHwI' sculptor)

najmoHwI'      lullaby (n) KGT

ngaDmoHwI'     stabilizer (component of a ship) KGT

wovmoHwI'      light (device) KBoP (n)
              (e.g. wovmoHwI' moQ  light bulb (TNK)

yIntaHwI'      living (person),  the living PB
jubbe'wI'      mortal (person) (n) PB
Heghpu'wI'     dead (person),  the dead PB

yoymoHwI'      inverter (device) (n)

pIlHa'wI'      "unmotivated one" (i.e. one who is apathetic)
SaHHa'wI'      one who is not concerned (i.e. one who is apathetic))
quvHa'wI'      dishonored one