[tlhIngan Hol] 'op Human be'..

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Jun 16 08:03:30 PDT 2016

As the current List Administrator, I'm going to put my "Official Hat" on
for a moment:

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:50 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> but immediately, someone contacted me off list and said :
>
> mu'mey chu'vaD yIghelbe' ! mu'mey chu'vaD bIgheltaHchugh, vaj pIlajQo'.
> don't ask for new words ! if you continue asking you will be banned.
>
> <snip>

> jatlhqa'lu':
> at the religious terminology thread, we were discussing the klingon
> learning process ; and again I was threatened off-list :
>
> tlhIngan Hol Dalo'be'chugh, vaj pIlajQo'.
> if you don't use klingon, then you will be banned.

NO ONE should be telling people, on or off list, what will or will not get
them banned from this list. That responsibility, and power, is mine alone.
I will decide if someone is breaking the rules. Threatening people with a
banning will lead to the threatener being banned. This is a place for
people to ask questions, any questions, about Klingon without prejudice.

If you have an issue with how someone is conducting themselves on the list,
bring it to me and I will decide the course of action.

qurgh