[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' history

chransberry at gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:39:19 PDT 2016

I've never been to qep'a', so I can't really help with that; but I would
interpret "bImoD, bIwoD", (on one of the t-shirts) as more like "haste makes
waste"; don't know if Ben Franklin said that or not; it might have been
included just because it rhymes so well in Klingon. *shrug*

-QISta'

Verbing AWESOMES language!