[tlhIngan Hol] [tlhIngan-Hol] Hergh ngevwI'

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 10:33:26 PDT 2016

thank you qurgh !

Your post has been very informative indeed ;

So, here comes the final question.. And to confess my sin, this is
what sparked this whole thread..

In my dictionary I have {Hergh ngevwI'} listed as "the store and/or
the person". Should I leave this, as is, or should I delete the
"store" definition, leaving only the "person" ?

qunnoq