[tlhIngan-Hol] Reporter in Toronto looking for contacts

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Jun 7 10:01:19 PDT 2016

We received a request for Klingons in Toronto via the KLI Facebook page. If
you're interested, feel free to contact Nikki directly:

Hey there, my name is Nikki and I'm an editor with Post City Magazines in
Toronto. We are putting together a Star Trek feature to coincide with the
release of the new movie in July, and are looking for people to feature.

I'm reaching out to see if you have any members in Toronto, Canada that
might be interested in being featured, and if so, I'm happy to chat about
the details with you. You can reach me via email at nikkigill at postcity.com
or by phone at 416 250 7979 ext. 251. Thank you!

qurgh