[tlhIngan-Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Hoqra'

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 08:06:42 PDT 2016

On 3 June 2016 at 16:00,  <> wrote:
> Klingon Word of the Day for Friday, June 03, 2016
>
> Klingon word: Hoqra'
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: tricorder
> Source: TKD (89 KE, 158 EK)

Perhaps this is related to the recent mailing list reconfiguration,
but the sender is now empty on the "Klingon Word of the Day". (It's
literally blank, and displayed as "unknown sender" on Gmail.)

It used to say "qurgh lungqIj <qurgh at wizage.net>" up until yesterday.

It may be an improvement in the sense that mails actually from qurgh
and automated mails like KWOTD should be distinguishable (so if I'm
searching for a mail from qurgh using the word {Hoqra'}, I don't get
this KWOTD thread). But if the sender can be set to anything, perhaps
it should be set to say "KWOTD" or whatever.

--
De'vID