[tlhIngan-Hol] Personal Preferences and use of {HIja'} or {HISlaH}

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Jun 2 13:48:29 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 2:46 PM, qe'San <qeSan at btinternet.com> wrote:

> [...]

I started learning Klingon with just Conversational Klingon and Power
Klingon for several months before I got a copy of TKD. By the time I had
the book in head, {HIja'} was already ingrained in my memory as *THE* word
for "yes". It didn't even register that {HISlaH} was "yes" until I had to
actually look it up.

qurgh