[tlhIngan-Hol] Second Test

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Jun 1 13:31:53 PDT 2016

On 6/1/2016 4:22 PM, qurgh lungqIj wrote:
> I've changed the settings for the list so replies to list emails
> should go to the list (instead of the poster as it is now).
>
> When this message arrives, please just click "Reply" (not Reply All)
> and see if the address is tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org
> <mailto:tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org>. It should be just tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org
> <mailto:tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org>, but I can't tell until someone else
> sends a message directly to the list (which could be done as a reply
> to this message). :D

When I hit Reply in Thunderbird, the To: field is thus:
     The Klingon Language Institutes primary mailing list
<tlhingan-hol at lists.kli.org>

When I hit Reply List, I get:
     tlhingan-hol at lists.kli.org

Shouldn't both of these go simply to tlhingan-hol at kli.org? And do you
really want "The Klingon Language Institutes primary mailing list" as
the name in the header?