[tlhIngan Hol] Five Little Bunnies by Dan Yaccarino (Children's Book)

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:25:38 PDT 2016

> may'meyDajvo' Haw'be' tlhIngan.
> A Klingon does not run away from his battles. TKW

If I don't say this I will explode..

Although a "battle" takes place at a physical location, the "battle
event" isn't the location itself. This example contradicts the rule
"{-Daq} and {-vo'} are to be used only for physical locations".

Is there even a single descent argument, why I shouldn't use this
example, as all the justification I would ever need, in order to use
{-Daq} and {-vo'} for anything abstract, metaphorical, and immaterial
I could possibly ever imagine ?