[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon textbook

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Jul 27 03:47:21 PDT 2016

Dear friends of the Klingon language,

for several years I have been working on it, and now I am proud to
present it as the latest project of the Klingon Language Institute,
right on time for the fiftiest anniversary of Star Trek.

Enjoy the first Klingon textbook ever, entitled "Klingon or Beginners".

It is intended as a supplement to the Klingon Dictionary and offers
additional exercises and background information.

This Klingon textbook is set up like any exerise book you may know from
school or language class: There is a story spread over ten lessons. Each
lesson starts with a chapter of the story, then you can see a dialogue
to it. The lesson ends with some exercises based on the grammar
introduced in the lesson.

With this book you may not learn Klingon completely, but it's certainly
the best introduction one can get and at the end of the course, the
reader is able to construct basic sentences for daily use. It is fun and
easy to read and may encourage many people to learn Klingon, who may
have had difficulties using only the Klingon Dictionary.

-----

The book will be available in both English and German. Publishing date
is not yet set, but we are planning to have it available before the
anniversary of Star Trek, which is in September 2016.

For detailed information and some preview images, go to
http://www.klingonisch.net/e/textbook.html

-----

qoSlIj DatIvjaj, 'angghal!

Your "Klingon Teacher from Germany"