[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing age

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 03:34:13 PDT 2016

ok, thanks ;

but here's the stupid question of the day, which is more a question on
ordinals than a question on age..

if I want to say :

"While I was a thousand and a hundred and twenty seven years old
(1127)", then how would I say it ?

Perhaps :

{qaStaHvIS DISwIj wa'SaD wa'vatlh cha'maH SochDIch} ?

I mean the {-DIch} must always occur at the last word of a complex
number, right ?

lur Hurgh