[tlhIngan Hol] How to clean a white shirt

Jeremy Silver j.silver at mupwi.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 24 13:56:24 PDT 2016

On Sunday 24 Jul 2016 11:21:31 Jeremy Silver wrote:
> Be aware, for our own species, colour perception appears to be very
> dependent on language itself there is research on how various colours are
> differentiated by the languages of the world which you might find
> interesting as ancient Greek is one of them.

To add to the bunch of links in the other post, here's a BBC documentary on
the subject of colour perception:

(If the link breaks and you need to find another version)
BBC Horizon 2011 S48E01 "Do you see what I see?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IqXyu14kpY

If the way the Himba tribe referenced in the program refer to colours was
known early enough, it might have influenced how the colour system in Klingon
was devised.