[tlhIngan Hol] The book of our good captain

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:16:52 PDT 2016

you know..

there are some things in klingon which do make sense, and I understand
their necessity.

on the other hand, there are others which I can't understand why they
have to be this way ; why would it hurt to actually have QAO ? why
would it hurt to have an aspect suffix after the {'e'} in a SAO ? why
{lu'} and {laH}, or {qa'} and {choH}, are mutually exclusive ?

can't "someone" be "able to" at the same time ? or can't I "start"
doing something "again" ?

but as in life there are no answers to the questions that really
matter (why are we born, what happens after death etc), in tlhIngan
Hol too, there are no answers to the questions that really matter
either..

yan Doq qunnoq