[tlhIngan Hol] qI'?

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Jul 28 15:11:30 PDT 2016

I think qI' means sign a treaty, or other similar agreement, like the Montreal Protocol on CFCs. If I couldn't translate it as "ratify" I wouldn't use it.

I do, however, use it informally for meanings like sign a cheque, or otherwise authorize something by signature.

And I doubt anyone will see this, because none of my messages has reached the mailing list since qep'a', 'a muD Duj verghDaq jul wIloStaHvIS nuq vIDIgh?

(iPhone autocomplete supplied verghDaq in the above sentence).

- Qov