[tlhIngan Hol] New words at the qep'a'

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:14:47 PDT 2016

So far the most out-there interpretation I've come up with is {'ut'at} ->
"tattoo" backwards -> the character on Fantasy Island named Tattoo ->
played by Herve Villechaize -> who was also Nick Nack in The Man With The
Golden Gun -> knickknacks (ornamental trinkets) are often placed on top of
someone's {'ut'at}

That's ridiculously convoluted, though. (Perhaps Marc got a chest tattoo
recently...?)