[tlhIngan Hol] Every time construction

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Jul 25 04:25:40 PDT 2016

I'd recommend you to do a bit a reversal. When I read {reH Ha'DIbaH vIje'DI' jIQuch.}, I interpret it as "When I always feed an animal, I am happy.".

What you want is "When I feed an animal, I am always happy.", so I'd advise you to go with {Ha'DIbaH vIje'DI' reH jIQuch.}

Compare with the classical sentence {bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'.} ("Revenge is a dish best served cold.")