[tlhIngan Hol] How to clean a white shirt

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:49:13 PDT 2016

Michael Roney, Jr.
> {SuD} comes from TKD and has "yellow" in the definition.

tkd, p. 135 :
{SuD} green, be green, blue, yellow

As you see, it also has blue and green ; so unless the reader is
psychic, thus being able to know which of the three words I actually
want to express, then this word (on its own) is useless.

Perhaps that's the reason why there is a klingon psychic probe in the
first place..

poghmey qIj qunnoq