[tlhIngan Hol] New words at the qep'a'

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Jul 21 14:56:47 PDT 2016

Link to the Facebook group for those wondering where it is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LearnKlingon/

Thank you to Chris for hosting the poll, and for posting this so quickly; I was ready to go to bed and wait for the morning, but I'm glad I didn't have to! Can't wait to share these tomorrow :)

And, of course, a big thank you to Marc for really hitting this one out of the park! I really couldn't have imagined we'd be getting words from six different categories, and so many of them!