[tlhIngan Hol] "I will read the messages from archive" mode

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Sat Jul 16 23:01:00 PDT 2016

You can already so that on this group. You just need to go to the settings
page accessed though here
http://lists.kli.org/listinfo.cgi/tlhingan-hol-kli.org and set your mail
delivery to disabled.

And then go here to read posts in the archive:
http://lists.kli.org/pipermail/tlhingan-hol-kli.org/

qurgh