[tlhIngan Hol] Photo needed

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:24:41 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 10:13 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12 July 2016 at 14:26, Lawrence M. Schoen <klingonguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> In China there is an organization that, among its other goals, promotes
>> science fiction. They're the Future Affairs Commission (FFA) and I have
>> encountered them through my work as a SF/F novelist.
>>
>> Recently, they ran an interview (in Chinese) they did with me, which
>> included questions sent in by a Chinese Klingon speaker. Certainly one of
>> the strangest interviews I've done.
>>

> Where can we hear this interview?
>
> Did you speak Chinese, or did you have an interpreter? Did this "Chinese
> Klingon speaker" write their questions in Klingon or Chinese?

The interview was conducted via email and in two parts.

The first part was a series of questions in Klingon, composed by a Chinese
speaker of Klingon.

The second part was in English, as were my replies, and this was then used
to write an article in Chinese.

Here's a link to the results: http://bit.ly/29ElXka

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist