[tlhIngan Hol] Children's Books and working toward a Graduated Reader

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jul 4 22:40:34 PDT 2016

Am 05.07.2016 um 06:14 schrieb John R. Harness:
> Today I bought a few childrens' books ("cardboard books," for
> preschoolers) thinking to translate them into Klingon.

That's a certainly a very good idea - for your own practice.

but a) it may be diffucult or even impossible to publish a transaltaion
of an existing book. You may get licence problems.

and b) even if you'd make up your own child stories, somebody might
object on you publishing it. That has happened before with a very nice
and very large tlhIngan hol story...

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh