[tlhIngan Hol] The book of our good captain

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 06:13:01 PDT 2016

p.37 :

{vavwI' Dun tIn law' vavlI' moH tIn puS}
my wonderful father is bigger than your ugly father

{reH batlh Suvbogh vavwI' tIn law' taHqeq Dabejbogh vavqoqlI''e' tIn puS}
my father who always fights honorably is bigger than your so-called
father who certainly acts like a taHqeq

I think both of these sentences must be correct ; I can't find something wrong.