[tlhIngan Hol] In space all warriors are cold warriors

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:20:14 PDT 2016

At the risk of bringing down upon me the wrath of the Ca'non master, I
have to say that I disagree with the canon sentence :

{loghDaq Suvrupbogh SuvwI'pu' chaH Hoch SuvwI'pu''e'}.

When we say "cold warrior", I don't think that the actual meaning is
"ready to fight" ; it is rather "ready to destroy without holding back
or feeling remorse, perhaps bordering on the ruthless"

May the Ca'non master forgive me, but I believe this would be better :

{loghDaq SuvwI'pu' wIH chaH Hoch SuvwI'pu''e'}.

mop Hurgh qunnoq