[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' cha'maH wej mu' chu' - New Words

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Thu Jul 28 13:24:25 PDT 2016

On 7/28/2016 4:12 PM, Alan Anderson wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. <nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is the first year that the new words have not been sent to the list in
>> text format.
> This is the first year that there have been this many words.
>
> I find typing them in by hand to be the most effective way to learn
> them. I was very happy that they were presented as the equivalent of
> printed pages, so I would have to pass them all through my eyes and
> fingers in order to put them in my own personal vocabulary database.
>
> If you want to copy and paste them, you can get them all from the New
> Words List.
> http://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/
> View by "date added" or "date modified" and all the new ones will be
> at the top of the page.
> Though I take full responsibility for it, it is actually maintained by
> more than one person. If a mistake is found and fixed, the corrected
> entry will rise to the top of the "date modified" view.

If anyone is using my Klingon module for PowerShell
<http://trimboli.name/Klingon.zip> (yeah, right), you can get the new
words by first updating your database with Update-KlingonWord, then
Get-KlingonWord -Source "qep'a' 23". You could redirect this to a text
file if you want the text. Or you can run Show-KlingonWord or kword for
a GUI and filter for qep'a' 23. Etc., etc.