[tlhIngan Hol] lawn mower

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:17:27 PDT 2016

SuStel :
> I dislike playing the "a Klingon would" game, where we
> project our ideas of what a Klingon would do/say/believe/prefer

I agree. The whole "a klingon would" argument insults the intelligence
of the people it addresses, and it is a perfect way to express "I'm
not able to support my opinion, but you should buy it because a
klingon would whatever".

If you want to support your opinion and sell it on educated and
intelligent individuals, find the facts which prove it. If you're
unable to do that, then bIjatlh 'e' yImev.

mop qIj