[tlhIngan Hol] How to clean a white shirt

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sun Jul 24 03:27:18 PDT 2016

It's not useless any more than the word "blue" is useless in English, even though it covers both Russian colours си́ний and голубо́й. Blue also covers the English colours teal, aquamarine, navy and many more.  On occasions when you want to express a colour more precisely than the base colour word for a language allows, then you add modifiers or compare the colour to something.

Is the English word "honour" useless because it covers batlh, quv and pop?

- Qov