[tlhIngan Hol] New words at the qep'a'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jul 21 14:44:13 PDT 2016

It seems like most Klingonists from this list are at the qep'a', so they
have no time write about it, so 'll just report what I just saw.

On Facebook, qurgh has posted images of new words revealed, and there
are really tons of them. I'm so happy to see these. I can't post them
now, but I just thought that anyone not attending the qep'a' should know
about this great news. I'm sure they'll arrive here soon.

There are six main topics about which we've learned interesting vocab:
- Weather
- Time
- Household
- Science