[tlhIngan Hol] The book of our good captain

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jul 14 02:56:11 PDT 2016

Thanks for all your opinions. It made me think about this, and I'm
slowly changing my mind about that.

Am 14.07.2016 um 11:31 schrieb De'vID:
> I think the idea that QAO constructions are illegal is a rule the
> community accidentally made up because people were confused about
> terminology.

Actually, this "accidental rule" was one of the first things I learned
at the mailing list when I joined it twenty years ago, so it remeind
stuck in my brain very intensely.

I still remember my question of 1997, maybe it's time to ask again. What
woul you think about this phrase? When I wrote it the first time, I
tought it to be correct based on TKD:

{chay' Duj chenmoHlu' 'e' vISov vIneH}

--
Lieven L. Litaer