[tlhIngan Hol] Words for tools

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:35:22 PDT 2016

hahaha !!!

whenever I hear, read or think the word {Doy'} I can't stop laughing
because I remember this :

http://klingonska.org/canon/2004-03-holqed-13-1.txt

"..With that, Maltz said {jIH Doy' law' SoH Doy' puS} (<I am more
tired than you are>) and left the room, muttering something about
considering the next Frasier request at another time.."