[tlhIngan Hol] Photo needed

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 05:26:05 PDT 2016

In China there is an organization that, among its other goals, promotes
science fiction. They're the Future Affairs Commission (FFA) and I have
encountered them through my work as a SF/F novelist.

Recently, they ran an interview (in Chinese) they did with me, which
included questions sent in by a Chinese Klingon speaker. Certainly one of
the strangest interviews I've done.

Earlier today, they contacted me about a new project. As part of a
collaboration with Alibaba Pictures (a partner of Paramount Pictures in
China) they are creating a "gift book" to celebrate the release of *Star
Trek Beyond* in China. They are very pro-KLI, and they'd like to be able to
mention us in the book. As such, they want a photograph of me wearing a
qep'a' t-shirt (ideally in some sort of lecturing pose). While plenty of
these exist on the web, they need one with sufficient resolution that it
can be printed (i.e., 72 dpi just won't cut it).

Do any of you have such a photo that you would be willing to lend to this
purpose? If so, please fire off an email to me and attach the image as a
JPG file.

Thanks!

--
Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen :: author :: publisher :: psychologist :: hypnotist
:: klingonist