[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: joj

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:18:32 PST 2016

voragh:
> They are "area nouns" just like {joj} "area between", {bIng} "area below, area under", etc

yes, but rarely do we get to see a {joj} or a {bIng}, without a noun
preceeding them. lets try this another way..

would you accept this as correct ?

{DungDaq bIngDaq je 'altaHvIS 'IDnar pIn'a'}
while the sorcerer is levitating above and below

in this example the reader could become confused as to "while the
sorcerer is levitating above and below of what ?".

my problem has to do, with the fact that when we use a stand-alone
{poSDaq}, {nIHDaq}, {DungDaq}, {bIngDaq} etc, the reader could get
confused as to the "in reference to where" these locatives apply. at
the above/below/left/right of where ?

qunnoH jan puqloD