[tlhIngan Hol] {-'e'} on {-DIch}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:07:55 PST 2016

maj !

the reason which actually made me ask this question, was because I
wondered what would happen in a situation similar with qurgh's
example:

{juHwIj 'oH qech wa'maH cha'DIch'e'}
The 22nd building is my home.

for some reason, I wasn't sure whether it would be actually correct,
to place on an ordinal which followed a noun which followed a pronoun
the {-'e'}, so thanks for letting me know.

oh.. and I liked a lot the:

{tlhInganHey ghaH nov wejDIchqoq'e'}
The so-called "third" alien is apparently a Klingon

I hadn't thought the possibilty of placing on an ordinal, other
suffixes (besides the {-'e'}). So, I am happy to assimilate this
knowledge too.

SuStel qurgh je Satlho'.

qunnoH jan puqloD