[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'echletHom

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Dec 14 12:55:01 PST 2016

It looks like I cut this rather long list of game contents in the wrong place; here’s all of it:

  Quj 'echlet, polmeH jav QujwI' lIwmey, cha'maH chorgh yer

 ghajwI' chaw' 'echletHommey, wa'maH jav quv 'echletHommey,

 wa'maH jav vIq 'echletHommey, cha' mI' naghmey, wejmaH cha'

 raQmey, wa'maH cha' monmey, wa' tlhIngan QaS vey, paqHom,

 Qang naQ velqa'.  MKE (contents)

  Game board, 6 Collectible tokens, 28 Title Deed cards,

  16 COMBAT cards, 16 HONOR cards, 2 dice, 32 Outposts, 12

 Capitals, 1 Pack of Klingon Forces, Rules, Chancellor's

 Cane Replica.

So the relevant part is:

  cha'maH chorgh yer ghajwI' chaw' 'echletHommey, wa'maH jav
 quv 'echletHommey, wa'maH jav vIq 'echletHommey
 28 Title Deed cards, 16 COMBAT cards, 16 HONOR cards

--Voragh

On Behalf Of mayqel qunenoS
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:11 PM

> wa'maH jav quv 'echletHommey
> 16 COMBAT cards. MKE

where is the "combat" ? all I see is "sixteen cards of honor".

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'

On 14 Dec 2016 8:31 pm, "Steven Boozer" <sboozer at uchicago.edu<mailto:sboozer at uchicago.edu>> wrote:
> Klingon Word of the Day for Wednesday, December 14, 2016
>
> Klingon word: 'echletHom
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: card
> Source: Klingon Monopoly, published 1 November 2011

CHANCE 'echletHommey COMMUNITY CHEST 'echletHommey je qa' quv
  'echletHommey vIq 'echletHommey je
COMBAT and HONOR cards replace Chance and Community Chest cards. MKE

cha'maH chorgh yer ghajwI' chaw' 'echletHommey
28 Title Deed cards. MKE

wa'maH jav quv 'echletHommey
16 COMBAT cards. MKE

'echletHom Dopvam yIcha'