[tlhIngan Hol] Adjective suffixes

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:01:11 PST 2016

De'vID:
> yapbe''a' {tInba'bogh Duj}?

In order to get the intented meaning through, it is definitely
sufficient. the reason which made me ask about the {Duj tInba'}, was
because I was searching for an alternate way to describe this meaning
in klingon. However, yes, the {tInba'bogh Duj} is perfectly capable of
expressing the same meaning too.

qunnoH jan puqloD