[tlhIngan Hol] War related expressions

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:08:01 PST 2016

however, the question now arises:

because {Qap} can take an object, we can say {noH wIQap}. but can the {luj}
take an object as well ? because if it cannot take an object, then we can't
say {noH wIluj}, and we can only say things like {vanDI' noH, maluj}.

so, can the {luj} take an object ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'