[tlhIngan Hol] to qaStaHvIS or not to qaStaHvIS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:51:00 PST 2016

ok, I understand the difference between a time span and a time stamp.

so, applying this distinction in the {qaStaHvIS} discussion, I understand
that:

"..when we are using time stamps, the {qaStaHvIS} may or may not be used,
depending on the occasion. but when we are using time periods, then the
{qaStaHvIS} is absolutely necessary.."

would you agree with the above ?

and something else. since {DIS vorgh} is a time stamp, would you agree with
{Soch DIS vorgh jIQuch} for "the previous 7 years I was happy" ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'