[tlhIngan Hol] to qaStaHvIS or not to qaStaHvIS

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Dec 28 06:05:05 PST 2016

On 12/28/2016 8:17 AM, mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> I don't know the difference between a time span, and a time stamp. So
> far, I believed that these two are the same.

Here's a timeline of a week:

SSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSS

I can point out to you any given day as a time stamp. For instance,
here's Monday:

SSSSSSSSSS[MMMMMMMMMM]TTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSS

Now tell me: where on this timeline is the time span "two days"?