[tlhIngan Hol] to qaStaHvIS or not to qaStaHvIS

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:24:35 PST 2016

thank you ca'non master !

however before I sleep, there is a final question I need to ask, in order
to verify that I accurately understood this matter.

if I want to say "for many years, I have my phone's sound level set at
maximum", then there are two options:

{DIS law', ghoghwIj HablI'vaD wab 'aqroS patlh vIlo'}
or
{qaStaHvIS DIS law', ghoghwIj HablI'vaD wab 'aqroS patlh vIlo'}

if I understand correctly what was said so far, then at this example the
{qaStaHvIS} is unnecessary, right ? we can use it if we want, but it isn't
necessary, right ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'
SuvwI'pu'qoq Hol tughojmoHta'mo' Satlho'