[tlhIngan Hol] {-lIvIS}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 03:15:46 PST 2016

mIp'av:
> they won't even tolerate an intervening {-neS} or rover.

I hadn't thought of that ! however, as far as the rovers are
concerned, I wouldn't mind as much placing them after the {-vIS}.

but as you cleverly pointed out, there is a problem with the placement
of {-neS}. If I want to say "while you were doing me the honor of
being present", then is the {bISaHtaHneSvIS} correct ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
SuvwI'pu'qoq Hol tughojmoHta'mo' Satlho'