[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 10:40:17 PST 2016

ok, I read it; {jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'}.

however based on what I know, I can't analyze it. "here which I am being I
don't know it". shouldn't the {naDev} always come first ? and what is its
role in that sentence ? is it the subject of the {jIHtaHbogh}, the object
of {vISovbe'}, or both ?

as I wrote earlier in this thread, I am obviously missing something here,
and by the looks of it, it must be something pretty important..

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'