[tlhIngan Hol] Something on the {vabDot}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 10:26:50 PST 2016

nIqolay Q:
> And relative clauses can take adverbials; for
> instance, {nom lengbogh Duj} "ship that
> travels quickly" is how you say "fast ship".

ok, wait a second.. an adverb can refer to the verb of a {-bogh} thing (or
clause) ?

so far I believed that an adverb can only refer to the main verb of a
sentence !

lets write an example

reH bo'Degh Sopbogh vIghro''e' legh Human.
the human always sees the cat which eats the bird.

this is the only meaning I thought was possible !

is it possible in this sentence the {reH} to refer to the {Sopbogh} thus
giving the meaning "the human sees the cat which always eats the bird" ?

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'