[tlhIngan Hol] Bachelor Thesis

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Dec 8 12:22:19 PST 2016

I've been contacted by a german student who aks for your assistance.
Some people have already seen her survey on the web.

Here's her message:

I am currently preparing my bachelor thesis on „The Klingon Phonology
and its phonetic realisation“. For this purpose I still need two Klingon
speakers who would agree to make an audio recording of themselves
reading aloud a Klingon text. It should have a good quality (no
background noise), so that your voice is well audible. In addition to
this recording I would like you to complete a short questionaire on your
person and language proficiency. Your data and audio recording will be
used anonymized.
As a small reward I will donate 5€ to a relief organization of your
choice! Also you may receive the final version of my thesis, if you are
interested in reading it.

Requirements: Please feel free to contact me Rebecca Palm on
rebecca.palm at gmx.de

(with indication of your language proficiency), if your mother tongue is
American English and your language proficiency level one of the below
mentioned.

Advanced : By means of a dictionary I can slowly but surely write some
sentences (vocabulary of 100-500 words)
Professional : I feel confident using the language, but I know my
shortcomings (vocabulary of 500-1500 words)
Expert : tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhmeH mu'ghom vIpoQbe' net Sov (vocabulary of
1500-3000 words)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh