[tlhIngan Hol] War related expressions

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 14:00:48 PST 2016

Am 31.12.2016 um 10:59 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> SKI: you are definitely right lieven ! however -as strange as this may
> sound-, canon books confuse me and cripple my ability to understand.
> because of this reason, I am afraid to systematically read canon.

Depends on what you read; Any beginner should know TKW word-for-word.
Entirely. It will help you translate many things.

And forget about paq'batlh. It really is confusing. It's like you would
learn English for three months and then take Shakespeare to read.

I admire you for learning Klingon in such a short time, but it also
shows that you have sometimes overrun some of it a little and stumble
over your own feet. Repeat the first steps, and try pb later.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh