[tlhIngan Hol] Quvar, QISmaS cake Davutta''a'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 06:30:21 PST 2016

Am 31.12.2016 um 15:17 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> Some time ago I decided to stop using question marks, because I decided
> that they are unnecessary.

Why did you decide that. Don't you think it looks strange. Would it look
strange in English.

> On the other hand, I believe that other punctuation marks are definitely
> necessary.

Not really
It's the same in English
When you write one line per phrase it's clear the sentence is over
If you have longer phrases that are longer than one line and may jump
into the following line you can just leave a space to mark a ne phrase
like I am doing now

This is the next phrase

So saying that punctuation is necessary contradicts your saying that the
qustion mark is not :-)

I agree that it is visible from the sentence that it'S a question, but
it still helps the reading fluency when question marks are used. That's
actually what they been invented for. I can read your messages, but it's
still strange to read.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh