[tlhIngan Hol] {-'e'} on {-DIch}

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Dec 19 06:24:14 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:15 AM, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> can an ordinal number take the {-'e'} ?

TKD says:

"Numbers are used as nouns. As such, they may stand alone as subjects or
objects or they may modify another noun."

I would understand that to mean I can put noun suffixes on them like I can
with nouns and other words that are used as nouns.

rav wejDIchDaq puch pa' tu'lu' - There is a restroom on the third floor
juHwIj 'oH qech wa'maH cha'DIch'e' - The 22nd building is my home
tlhInganHey ghaH nov wejDIchqoq'e' - The so-called "third" alien is
apparently a Klingon

qurgh