[tlhIngan Hol] paq'batlh mu'tlhegh

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 05:19:51 PST 2016

however, if De'vID's analysis (that the {naDev jIHtaHbogh} is a noun) is
correct, then this raises the question:

why at the tkd we have {jIHtaHbogh naDev vISovbe'} instead of {naDev
jIHtaHbogh vISovbe'} ?

Unless of course, the rule could be assumed, that in {-bogh}ed locatives,
the locative can either follow or precede the {-bogh}.

But whatever the case, this is all speculative thus unable to be accepted
and put to practice.

qunnoH jan puqloD
ghoghwIj HablI'vo' vIngeHta'